BE THE FIRST TO SEE THE NEW ELF VILLAGE, BOOK YOUR PLACE AT IRELAND’S BEST KEPT SECRET……Shhh!!
On arrival, adults can enjoy a complimentary mulled wine/beverage, while children (and adults!) are entertained in the charming Oak-beamed visitor centre.
Guided by Santa’s merry helpers visit Mrs Claus in her old stone Mill House to hear about life in the elf village, before meeting our exceptionally jolly Santa in his cosy Bell House where children will get a special gift.
Then for some extra magic and real Christmas wonder take the Christmas Jingle Bell Bus to discover the elves’ village and their fantastic colourful huts deep in our 80-acre natural woodland, keep an eye out for the colourful toadstool mushroom houses and many more surprises. As the Jingle Bell Bus passes over the 17th century stone bridge, lakes and streams, and around the giant Christmas tree, make a wish before setting off to see the elves’ special secret tree house. You and your family will be sure to enjoy a magical, fun-filled journey through elf and fairy land at Castlecomer Discovery Park this Christmas!
- Please note: the tour will last approximately 60 minutes excluding the outdoor elements, bus experience lasts approx. 25 minutes and is included in the price.
- Tours cost €17 per child, and €12 per adult. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your time slot and present your booking confirmation at the reception.
- The visit to the Bell House is a 1-minute walk from the Visitor Centre so please dress appropriately for the weather, including suitable footwear.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Why not catch a glimpse of the woodland magic that kicks off on November 26th….