VISIT OUR NEW CHRISTMAS WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN BOOK YOUR PLACE AT IRELAND’S BEST KEPT SECRET
EVERY FAMILY THAT BOOKS BEFORE OCTOBER 1st WILL RECEIVE 1 FREE PASS FOR OUR EXTREMELY POPULAR HALLOWEEN FAMILY TRICK OR TREAT TRAIL!
On arrival adults can enjoy a complimentary mulled wine/beverage, while children (and adults!) are entertained by our friendly Head Elf playing lots of fun games in the charming Oak-beamed visitor centre.
Guided by Santa’s merry helpers visit Mrs Claus in her old stone Bell House to hear about the new elf village, before meeting our exceptionally jolly Santa in his cosy cabin where children will get a special gift.
Then for some extra magic and real Christmas wonder take the Christmas train to discover the elves’ new village and their fantastic colourful huts deep in our 80 acre natural woodland, and keep an eye out for the colourful toadstool mushroom houses. As the train passes over the 17th century stone bridge, lakes and streams, and around the giant Christmas tree, make a wish before setting off to see the elves’ special secret tree house. You and your family will be sure to enjoy a magical, fun-filled journey through elf and fairy land at Castlecomer Discovery Park this Christmas!
- Please note: the tour will last approximately 60 minutes excluding the outdoor elements, train experience lasts approx. 25 minutes and is included in price.
- Tours cost €15 per child, and €10 per adult. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your time slot and present your booking confirmation at reception.
- The visit to the Bell House is a 1 minute walk from the Visitor Centre so please dress appropriately for the weather, including suitable footwear.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!