VISIT OUR NEW CHRISTMAS WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN BOOK YOUR PLACE AT IRELAND’S BEST KEPT SECRET
On arrival adults can enjoy a complimentary mulled wine/beverage, while children can enjoy a complimentary hot chocolate in the charming oak beamed visitor centre.
Guided by Santa’s merry helpers visit Mrs. Claus in her cosy cabin to hear about the new elf village, before meeting our exceptionally jolly Santa in his old stone bell house.
- Please note: the tour will last approximately 60 minutes excluding the outdoor elements, train experience lasts approx. 25 minutes and is included in price.
- Special offer, people who book to come and see Santa in November will receive a 10% discount, which will be refunded on the day of your visit on the card you have purchased your original tickets with.
- Tours cost €17 per child, and €10 per adult. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your time slot and present your booking confirmation at reception.
- The visit to the Bell House is a 1 minute walk from the Visitor Centre so please dress appropriately for the weather, including suitable footwear.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!