We are currently recruiting for Activity Instructors and a Part Time Cleaner
Emails to email@example.com, FAO Nichola.
Deadline 7th February 2020
Our Instructor Team are the face of our organisation providing memorable friendly, safe and quality experiences to all. Applicants must be at least aged 18 years.
- To operate all activities according to required operational standards & best practice as set out in the Operations Manual.
- To be responsible for the safety, instruction, supervision and enjoyment of participants
- Leading/instructing individuals or groups on particular activities
- To provide high quality experiences for participants
- To be familiar with all product offerings to enable upselling of activities to customers
- To ensure the correct storing and control of all the equipment in the activity area
- To ensure cash management is in accordance with company policy
- To communicate effectively with the Senior Outdoor Activity Instructors on all issues
- To comply with Health & Safety Policy and Procedures and to report and record all accidents/incidents correctly
- To assist with development of programmes and activities
- To attend team meetings and training courses as required and to meet agreed training needs
Hours of Work
Season begins in March and continues until end October. Instructors will be required to work weekends, Bank Holidays and some evenings. It is also a requirement that activity instructors are available for mid week work also.
Desired (but not essential) Qualifications
- Experience in Outdoor Adventure
- ERCA Qualified
- Level 1 Kayak Instructor
- Level 1 Canoe Instructor
- First Aid, preferable REC 3 Qualified
- If over 25, full driving licence with BE category
- CARA Inclusive Adventure Activities
- Environmental Science/Ecology/Geography background
- MBLA Mountain Bike Leader Award
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Group management
- The ability to empathise and support individuals in situations which are physically and emotionally demanding
- Organisational and Logical approach
- Enthusiasm for the outdoor environment and your specialist activities
- The ability to assess a situation rapidly and act decisively under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player
Part Time Cleaner
We are seeking an enthusiastic Part-Time Cleaner to maintain the highest cleanliness standards in the Visitor Centre, Museum and office spaces at Castlecomer Discovery Park.
The ideal candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, flexibility, the ability to work individually and as part of a team, be honest and reliable.
The role is approx. 8 hours per week spread over 4 days in the evening time (weekends and Bank Holidays will be required on a rotation basis)
Applicants must be aged 18 years or over. Must be eligible for CSP funding.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 26 January 2020.