Some people just love Christmas, for them it can’t come round quick enough and for those people we want you to know why our Christmas experience is the best in Ireland!
- We offer a real authentic woodland Christmas. Nestled in the woodlands are our giant igloos that house Mrs. Claus and Santa. The whole area is festooned with thousands of lights to create a wondrous festive atmosphere. Enjoy hot chocolate or mulled wine under the Canopy of trees of the elf village.
- So much to do! First, you get the Santa Express that will take you to our magical winter village, on the way you will see lots of lights and Christmas installations. Once in the elf village you can enjoy two adventure playgrounds, our Junior woodland adventure course and our new giant trampoline. Perhaps you would like to make some decorations in our craft tent or simply wander and explore the elf and fairy village. We allocate approximately 30 minutes for this activity but once you finish with Santa you are welcome to continue enjoying the activity in the elf village
- We are a not for profit social enterprise all our activities aim to support us to achieve our goals to develop rural tourism, create jobs in the locality and help regenerate the local economy. When you visit Santa at Castlecomer Discovery Park you are supporting a local initiative that promotes community development.
- You will meet Santa and Mrs. Claus in our woodland igloos, which are stunning in the forest environment. We present a group Santa so the man himself will engage with the group before meeting your little ones for a photo and to get a lovely present. This creates a real enjoyable communal atmosphere, and a lot of laughs.
- You aren’t rushed, once you have finished with Santa you are welcome to stay in the elf village, enjoy the adventure playgrounds or give Mum a break by having your tea in the Canopy Cafe. Then take the train back at your leisure!
If you don’t believe us, just see what our reviews on FACEBOOK say!