Fast-paced Front-of-House Person
We are recruiting an enthusiastic and dynamic Reception & Administration Person to join our team on a part-time basis. The role involves high quality customer service along with a range of administrative responsibilities to ensure the efficient operation of the Visitor Centre and Activities.
- To provide the highest quality customer service and experience by phone, email and in-person
- To be familiar with all product offerings to enable upselling of activities to customers
- To sell, book and plan individual, school and group bookings
- To work with our integrated management and reservation system
- To operate till system and reconciliation at end of day
- To ensure cash management is in accordance with company policy
- To maintain Reception area as presentable and inviting at all times
- To communicate effectively with all staff
- Premises security at end of day
- Administration support for management
- To work on seasonal events – planning, coordination, implementation and review
- To comply with Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
- To attend team meetings and training courses as required and to meet agreed training need
- Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification in office administration/ business/tourism/hospitality or similar
- Work in similar customer service role
- Cash Handling and Management
- Occupational First Aid Course (or equivalent)
- If over 25, full driving licence
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent use of English language
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Ability to work and act decisively under pressure
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Internet Research)
Hours of Work
Weekend, Bank Holiday work will be required.
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Curriculum Vitae & Cover Letter Applications by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be at least aged 18 years. Garda Vetting is required.
This role is supported by Pobal’s Community Services Programme. Applicants must meet CSP eligibility criteria.